- Ph.D., Princeton Theological Seminary, 2021
- M.Div., Princeton Theological Seminary, 2014
- B.A., University of North Texas, 2001
Areas of Research
- Christianity in Late Antiquity
- Early Christian Literary Practices
- Early Christian Pneumatology
- Mediterranean Society and Culture in the First Six Centuries CE
- Mimesis and Myth in Late Antiquity: Portraits of St. Cyprian form Gregory of Nazianzus through Aelia Eudocia (in progress)
- “The Function and Spirituality of Bonaventure’s ‘Treatise’ on the Miracles of St. Francis,” Franciscan Studies 75 (2017): 323–41.
- “Theodore vs. the ‘Arians’ and the Parable of Humanity’s Creation: A Syriac Fragment of Theodore of Mopsuestia’s Commentary on Genesis 1.26,” Journal of Early Christian Studies 25.2 (2017): 231–54.